BOX BRIADS TOUCH UP
(An hour and 30min @ 50)
Get a touch up for a long-lasting style by getting 2 rows around the perimeter of your hair.
Available for all services
Require 2 packs of hair used for your first appointment.
AFTER BRAIDS CARE
- Moisture braided hair daily with a mixture of water and your favourite leave-in conditioner and your essential oils
- Relieve dry scalp by applying a light oil or hair food to your scalp
- Message your scalp daily for blood flow. Be gentle and apply light circular motion
- Keep braids installed for 4-6 weeks. Do not keep braids no longer than 2 months
- Protect your braids while you sleep at night by covering hair with a satin cap or headscarf
- Minimize tension and hairline breakage by avoiding over manipulation of braids (especially the first week). Also avoid constant changes in hair styles.
- Wash braided hair a minimum of once every 2 weeks (optional). Avoid “roughing up” your braids in the process.
- Redo the braids in tour hairline after 3 weeks to freshen up your hair style and prevent new-growth hair in your edges for, hanging on thin strands.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
- Does my deposit go toward my service?
-Yes, it does
- What hair should I buy / and how much for your service
-The brand of each hair is listed in our “RECOMMENDED HAIR” above as well as pricing for each service
- Is hair included in the service
-No, it not. We do not provide hair (we suggest all our clients purchase their hair for their specific chosen style.
- How long can I keep my braids in for?
-Braids installed should be kept in for 4-6 weeks but no longer than 2 months
- How long does my hair needs to be for you to be able to braid it?
-if your hair is at least 4 inches you can get any style we offer. Also, hair less than 4 inches long cant get any style but can still be grip
- How long does it take to get my hair braided?
-The duration of each service depends on the length of your hair, hair density, parting, and size of clients’ head and the size of the chosen style.
- When do I need a touch up?
-Redo your hairline after 3 weeks to freshen up your hair and prevent new- growth hair on your edges